• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

the new proxima plus

zetor3545

Level 2
First name
matthew morgan
hi people i have read the farmers guardian about the new prxima plus apparently a good machine with corerro axles and suited for loader work. Has anyone got any experience on the 7441 proxima what are they like i am thinking of buying one (i am only sixteen):) but they have a good deal on finance and pay something like (54 a week) or something like that. cheers;)

You missed the last deal! factory fitted loader for 500 extra! I nearly went for that deal:sneaky: Anyway I still have a field full of junk tractors, And the zetor dealer wont take my 3545 in part-exchange;) But One day I will get a new one (Forterra:))
The "plus" wont be in production until febuary, and even then there will still be many standard proxima's (built this year) Being sold, so it will be difficult to get a "plus" until At least may 07.

You missed the last deal! factory fitted loader for 500 extra! I nearly went for that deal:sneaky: Anyway I still have a field full of junk tractors, And the zetor dealer wont take my 3545 in part-exchange;) But One day I will get a new one (Forterra:))
The "plus" wont be in production until febuary, and even then there will still be many standard proxima's (built this year) Being sold, so it will be difficult to get a "plus" until At least may 07.

The deal was 500 off loader for new tractor/loader on the autumn leaves promotion with 1000 off some tractor models giving a total of 1500 off some tractor/loader combinations!

Anyway, if you take the 1500 from the price of the new loader, I was getting it for around 500:love:

Wow! so.. David tunstall now sells same, hurlimann lamborghini, zetor and steyr, Plus second hand sales! He's mad;) I like it:)

Tom did that by accident he told me, clicked the wrong button. ???
Shit happens.

Now i hope that it wasnt a very long post and that you arent dyslexic ;)

Phil,

Mea Culpa! I accidently removed your post.

Seriously, I thought you had made an excellent point regarding the diabolical treatment that you received from your local Zetor dealer and was adding words to that effect to a reply (or so I thought....) and then your post disappeared. I'll have to blame the Christmas Spirit...now was it Hennessy, Jameson, Power, Stolys ???

If you care to post again it's worth sharing

Phil, we dont just remove posts. If someone posts something inappropriate on the forum so that everybody can read it, he'll be warned also on the forum so everybody can read it.

I dont want to remove any posts but warn. If someone tells us that he doesnt intend to change his behaviour after a warning or two, he takes the risk of being banned from the forum.

I think an E-community like a forum, can be self controlling, if someone misbehaves it helps better if other members correct him, than when some posts are removed without any notice by a moderator.

Anyways, it's not the case here, as Tom says he just clicked the wrong button;)

We got a new 8441 proxima last May and I've been impressed.
Only minor gripe is that having put a big quicke loader on meant it was necessary to reduce the steering lock somewhat.
This was a shame because the compact tractor now needs a bit more space to turn, which you notice sometimes!

hello, i hawe a new proxima 7441 with trac lift 120 loader. It`s a wery good tractor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back