• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Some trouble with my Zetor 7045

noknrol

Level 2
First name
PJ 1985 7045
Hi new member here from Australia
My recently acquired 7045 has a few issues and hoping I can get some advice from forum members
1. The three point hitch creeps down overnight unloaded and in less than a minute when loaded. What parts are generally required to fix this?
2. Brakes are pretty poor. Really requires a lot of foot pressure to hold on a not too steep slope
3. Occasionally the steering gets very heavy
4. If trying to reverse up a mild slope in hi range the tractor wont move when clutch is fully released. But OK in low range.
Thanks in advance for any advice on where to look and what to fix

1. The three point hitch creeps down overnight unloaded and in less than a minute when loaded.
2. Brakes are pretty poor. Really requires a lot of foot pressure to hold on a not too steep slope
3. Occasionally the steering gets very heavy
4. If trying to reverse up a mild slope in hi range the tractor wont move when clutch is fully released. But OK in low range.

1. The lift cylinder under the lift cover is leaking oil and the rings need changing that's why the lift goes down by itself.

2. The brakes might need adjusting or else the brake drums need replacement, also check your ok for brake fluid.

3. Check there is a good level of power steering oil in the tank and the filter is clean and the pump is good.

4. Sounds like your clutch is getting weak and beginning to slip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back