• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

slow loader trip

tommy_dunne

Level 2
First name
bunterd
Hey every

I could do with some help . I have a 08 7441 with a tractlift loader. The loader has always been slower to trip than to come back up but i didnt realise how bad till i was drivin a different one and its mush quicker. I have adjsted the cable and didnt seam to make a diffetence so is there anything else i can do or check to help this get it quicker.

Thanks alot
Tom

at extension, the pump must fill the bottom end of the dump cylinder, at retracting it must fill the rod end. When filling the bottom end, it fills the full diameter. When filling the rod end, it fills the piston diameter minus the rod diameter, means less oil, means quicker retracting.

am i right in saying its slower to tilt out . that show be very fast as it has the weight helping it .. is it still slow with a heavy load.. has the loader check valve , soft ride , . i came across a problem something like yours . i tryed the cable ajustment with no joy.. it turned out it was in the joystick the pin the joystick moves on had worked out and was jamming on the frame not letting the joystick move the last bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back