• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Slow Front End Loader

ophelia74

Level 1
First name
Gringo Cowboy
Hello All,

First time post, First time Zetor Owner!!!

Hi I have a 1991 Zetor 7211 950hrs with a front end loader. The hydraulic function of the loader is extremely slow it takes nearly a 10 count to get it half way up, very slow compared to what I'm used to in backhoes. The hydraulic lines are routed through the wobble stick and the forward and return are run down to what looks like the PTO pump block that has 2 ports. There is NO aux pump that they are routed to.

To speed it up should I route them to the take off ports at the rear of the machine. Or install an AUX Hydraulic pump? Additionally going through the manual the 4 positions of the PTO/ Hydraulic don't seem to be there. It feels like there are only full forward and completely back.

Any help or opinions on speeding up the bucket would be greatly appreciated.

there is a twist lever on the vertical part of the cab floor (the step in the floor) right in front of the seat. It controls the flow. Try twisting it left or right to see if it makes a difference.

Hi Renze,

you mean the twist lever mounted bevor/under this part?
full

They is only to speed up or slow down the 3-point lift and changes nothing on the external hydraulic circurit on witch the loader is mounted. Tested just yesterday on my Zetor 5011. ;)

Regards, Joachim

Yes. Are you sure it only slows down the 3pt ?

I never use that lever anyways. It's useless with only a 20 liter pump behind it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back