• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Replacing 8011 hydraulic pump

bristol

Level 2
First name
Bristol
Hi,
I'm going to change the hydroulic pump on my beloved 8011, the service manual is not describing what exactly I can see on the Left side of the tractor. I can see a plate (around 6" by 6") with 4 bolts on the left rear axel. Is it where the pump located? I have received a brand new pump. Do I need anything else? I'm guessing I would need a sealing gasket!? I have gone through the forum and have read the steps to preserve the hydroulic oil. Any other tips would be great! I appreciate if someone take his/her time to help me answer my questions.

By the way, what about the hydroulic filter? Where is this one hiding? Please don't tel my that I need to split the tractor!!!
I have already cleaned and washed the reusable filter on the lest side of the tractor by simply opening a lid. Believe it or not, I found sands in it. Apparently the previous owner did not care about any derbies might fall inside when adding hydroulic oil in it!
Thank you indeed!:)

I have finally gone ahead a change the hydroulic pump! What a difference! Before changing it, I had 500 psi while ideling,now I get over 1000 psi while ideling. PTO no longer acts wierd too.
If I could have done it, everybody can too!:)

The reusable filter you cleaned is the only filter on the hydraulic circuit.

Good to see you had no issues changing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back