• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Quicke Loader Question

atlantic

Level 1
First name
Atlantic
Seen a Quicke 2330 loader advertised at sensible money.
Came off a Zetor 7045.

My questions are.
1. Would the brackets from the 7045 fit a proxima 8441?
2. What sort of height could I achieve with the loader. Would I get to stack hay bales 3 high on standing on their ends?
3. Finally would the 2330 be strong enough for stacking and feeding silage bales?

Thanks for any help on this?

stay Clear of this loader is my advice. its no loader for a modern tractor like Yours. the brackets would not fit either. you should look for a quicke 520, 540, 560 loader.

7045 is genuine UR1 but 8441 is JRL: UR1 rear end modified to accept the UR3 engine.

I doubt it will be a straight fit, the width of the front end chassis might be the same but the length is definately different, the UR3 engine has 135mm cylinder center distance, the UR1 engines had 120mm so the engine is at least 30mm longer.

Next to that, why bother with an early 80s loader. I modified a Veto FX12 with reinforcements and parallel linkage, with a home made subframe, on my fathers 5245 and now on my own 5718. It was a shitload of work, worthwile when its your hobby, but if you need it for work you better spend 1000 more and buy a bolt-on loader of the 90's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back