• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

proximas

phil

Level 1
First name
phil
http://agmachinery.proboards1.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1093700249

So whats happening Renze? Will they still continue to be available in the UK in the following months?????

10000036.jpg

These are brand new Zetor Proximas, waiting for their Carraro MFWD front axle to be mounted. In this picture, shot at the factory gate, you can see them in stock, fitted with a dummy front axle to be able to drive them off the assembly lines.

Because Poland enters the European union, the polish dealer network purchased a whole bunch, because it is cheaper to buy before may 1st, than now because they have joined the EU lately, which means the Brussels money grabbers take their share.

Next to that, there already was a front axle shortage. Carraro already invested in a 25% increase of production capacity for the front axle used under the proxima, but the supply is still too little.

In the Netherlands, sales continue according to plan, but in the States and Canada, the introduction is delayed a few months.

In England, i guess you'll have to wait a few months too, because of the change of importers, most dealers havent even heard of a new model...69)

Hey i had a reaction on this, from an insider from the U.S. : He told me that American Jawa is loosing its contracts, so Motokov (the mothership of AmJawa) wants to sell the old stock.
He said, the front axle problem was solved several months ago, and these Proximas in stock, are most probably for the U.S. market. They are not shipped untill a new importer (which would probably be a direct subsidiary of HTC) is installed.

Ladies and Gentleman,
As I know it yes, at some point in the foreseeable future American Jawa will stop distribution of the Zetor line. Zetor will take over the distribution in the USA like it has done with a number of other Motokov operations. This is old news . Until then it is business as usual. As for old stock there is not a lot of it. Other than some short lived availability issues the outside customer should only notice a name change. (AmJawa to Zetor North America?) When all is said and done and the dust settles this should be a very positive move.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman :D:D

So whats the hold up in dumping jawa. We need the new models now, they are losing business without them.

Hello to all the users i am looking to buy a new proxima 65HP the retail price is 28000 EUROS HERE IN FRANCE
the dealer will TRADE IN my utb 703 DT AND I WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY 22500 euros without tax included.

22500 EUROS FOR A NEW PROXIMA+ I THINK it s a really good price but do you know somebody who iks using one yet.

IF i order now the guy told me it will be here in december.

did somebody know someone who is working at the fabric ZETOR

OK BEST REGARDS EVERYBODY

Well, the anonymous "insider" corrected me there, guys !! Now you know who to ask ;)

They dump Amjawa because they dumped Motokov. Motokov is a state owned company, a relic from lost times, HTC wants to get the cash flow into their pocket, not into the hands of the Mothership Motokov (that means, the Czech government because motokov is state owned)

Jawa, www.jawa.cz is a builder of speedway bikes... Did AmJawa start from speedbikes ???

So Chipperman

When do you think the Proximas will finally show up in the USA? And will you still be in the picture when AMJAWA is out of the loop?

Popeye in NH , USA

Popeye
There have already been a few Proxima's that have come in and gone out. If I had to guess, I would start looking for them at dealers sometime in November or so. When there will actually be a change in distributors I do not know. When I have more info I can share I will. Hope that helps.
Happy Tractoring

So chipperman, i thought this was confidential information, that should not be connected to your name... Does that mean that it is 100% sure that AmJawa is finished ???

Rense
Nothing is ever sure until it happens. And as far as American Jawa's future anything is possible. They are a great company to do business with. I was mainly commenting about wanting to dump inventory. If I gave that impression I am sorry. We do not want to dump anything, there is no need for it tractors are selling well. I think more news will be coming in the not to distant future. As I said before until something changes it is business as usual. Regardless as to what happens, Zetor tractors will continue to be sold here through the dealer network and nothing less then excellent parts and service will continue to be provided.
Happy Tractoring

Maybe Motokov will choose money for their trade, and sell AmJawa to HTC when it gets there ? I mean, nobody benefits from this as it seems: If HTC takes over the lot, Motokov gets a better price for the company as an organisation, than when they sell the company in parts, i mean buildings, inventory e.g. apart.
For HTC the benefit would be that nothing would endanger the flow of sales.

But you'll never know.. Those Motokov guys screwed things up in France too, i thought... ???

I hope the new importer into the usa can sell them cheaper. Your chan buy a deere for that they want for a forterra.

yes i heard today that spec for spec you can buy a new massey for the same price as a new zetor :eek::eek:

then again, i was told by a Deere man....

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back