• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Proxima front axle

dw70

Level 2
First name
DW
Hello. I am looking for a 2nd hand front axle for a Proxima 115 Power 4wd. Current one beyond economic repair. If anyone knows of one or a similar tractor that is being broken I would appreciate information. Tractor in Scotland but would consider further afield. Thanks DW

It's Carraro 20.16. It was used in John Deere 5R, 5020, McCormick CX, Case CS PRO, Farmtrac 690, Claas Axos. What happened with axle in Your's Proxima?

do you know if the axles on the other makes you mentioned are direct equivalents of the zetor . more chance of finding a breaking tractor form a lesser make than Zetor. my Proxima has spent a little too long in the company of outdoor pigs, mud used as a grease substitute.

Dont know about Carraro, but ZF wheel loader axles (a former occupation) had a part list number listed on each axle, though part lists were for individual customers even if two customers used the same axle version.

Check if your axle has the ratio mentioned on the type plate. Whether its 40 or 60% limited slip is your least concern. Oh, and does it have DIN flange or KV or Rockwell yokes ? maybe you can put your driveflange over to the donor axle, with ZF axles you could pick various flanges to put on the splined input shaft as per OEM requirement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back