• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news PICTURE OF NEW MODEL

He-he,yes i think this guy was shiting in his pants.
I read about this MF. Its in canada. He was driving wery fast on the road with loader only a few cm ower ground, and there was a jump on the road...

Take a look here!!
www.gardsdrift.no/id/18725.0?bildenr=12

Picture nr 12 and 13

I hope they restyle it before serial production, as they did with the Forterra !!

This looks like a chinese piece of plastic !!! grey rims like Ursus... lights like the new Fendts... I wont buy it !!!!

Boys,

I agree!

Not look like zetor should. Zetor have been allways nice looking tractor. Hmm... UR3 series outlook i didnt like much.

New model have some nice, but it just dont look zetor. It reminds me about blue tractors.... and it is bad thing...

The Proxima was a great styling, compared to the Forterra.
The Proxima had its own distinctive face with the looks of Zetor ...
Now they try to look like a chinese piece of plastic, and throw away everything the name Zetor, and their tractor styling, represented. :(

If they read everyones opinion, they wont change it for long...N:)

Yes, zetor have had its own style, and it is missing now!

The outfit must tell something about tractor. If you look new fendt, it tells high quality and technical leading!

The outfit of John Deere tell something too, and it is a bit aristocratic design. It may look old fashioned, but there is no room for complain.

Zetor have been something like those brands, not looking scrap like belarus, cheap like newholland, or just ordinary like valtra or same.

I know that beautiful styling doesnt make it better ( i have learned it with ugly but strong ZTS) tractor, but it cost the same price to make ugly or nice!!! And if it win some styling prices.... it will help LOTS of marketing.

I agree with you guys. I really hope they restyle it before serialproduction.
I have not heard about the other news on the proxima yet.only seen this picture.
I think i must order a new forterra now, before they style they like the proxima...

It looks like I'm in a majority of one here - a dissenting voice did I hear someone say ?? -

BUT

the styling is so 2007. This is the way the tide is flowing. Everyone has focussed on the aesthitics (looks) but no one has commented on the functionality. If the bonnet hinges to provide easy access to the engine isn't that a major plus? It would be for me.

CNH will definitely have something to say about the styling of this tractor. CNH have already taken one Chinese tractor manufacturer to court over this type styling (was it Foton?). If this tractor was painted blue, most people would not be able to distinguish it from a New Holland. Then again, paint it dark red, and its a CASE.....

I happen to think that the Foton is a good looking tractor. In value for money terms, a 90HP 4WD with aircon, Perkins engine, Dana front axle for under 20,000 is hard to beat. The Zetor equivalent will be double that price.

Look at the glass area - BTW I admit that it makes the wheel proportions look wrong - due to the sheer expanse of glass but then again think of the visibility you have from that cab.

There are some cosmetic changes that would transform that tractor - replace the gray on the wheels, the steps and the panel below the exhaust stack with silver (a la CASE of old) and hey presto - a dapper looking yoke! (methinks anyway)

Some comments I made previously on the Proxima also apply here - IMHO the tractor would look much better with wider profile tyres - definitely on the front and possibly in the back. Think ancient Greece and the Golden Rectangle and apply those proportion rules to tractors. I had and still have a major problem the the plastics used in the cab in the Proxima - IMHO it looks like its made from the same stuff as was used a 1960's free plastic toy from a cereal box - cheap and nasty in the extreme. But I don't know what the interior of this tractor is like - Per Olav did you get a chance to see/touch/feel it?

Give it 20 years folks and our children and grandchildren will be writing about this tractor in the same dulcet tones that we now use.

That slippery rounded nose will cut through the air easily - it must reduce the drag coefficient from 0.9 to 0.85 ;)

Anyway I think its all due to problems in football - Belarus beat Holland last night - what would Johann Cryuff think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back