• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

parts from czech rep

thomas

Level 2
First name
thomas
has anyone got parts from these company,s
were they good to deal with
and what is the postage like to deliver to ireland , price per kilo
hoping to buy new front and mudguards for 6711

BENO s.r.o. Zetor ZTS Martin dly - parts
ibeno.cz/ukindex.htm - Cached
and
ATP Motor - Spare parts and tyres for Zetor, ZTS, URSUS tractor ...
www.atpmotor.cz/?lang=en

thanks for any help

hi thomas ,a few years back i bought parts from a company called techrol in warsaw poland . they were not oem parts they had a great range of zetor and ursus parts

I have bought from ATP say 10 times the past year. They have more or less most of the parts for My Zetor . I can communicate in English and the prices is including freight 1/3 of the Swedish. Delivery time is about 5 working days and I get shipping-number so I can follow the delivery. From my experience I can really recommend ATP. Never got disappointed. Better prices compared to ie TRAMAT Poland. If you live within EU and have a VAT number you will not be charged the VAT.
Hazze

monsta in brno i have dealt with, they were very helpful and i get a xmas card each year :)
postage to the uk was about 30 euro but even with that taken into account it still cost me way less than buying locally, and they had parts that i was told were unavailable!

#3 Posted at Mon Apr 15 23:07:03 2013 monsta in brno i have dealt with, they were very helpful and i get a xmas card each year postage to the uk was about 30 euro but even with that taken into account it still cost me way less than buying locally, and they had parts that i was told were unavailable![/]

hi grumpy
was it big stuff or small stuff you got
i am hoping to get fairing,s , and just wondering what posage is like on big bulky items

thanks thomas

#3 Posted at Mon Apr 15 23:07:03 2013 monsta in brno i have dealt with, they were very helpful and i get a xmas card each year postage to the uk was about 30 euro but even with that taken into account it still cost me way less than buying locally, and they had parts that i was told were unavailable![/]

hi grumpy
was it big stuff or small stuff you got
i am hoping to get fairing,s , and just wondering what posage is like on big bulky items

thanks thomas

if i remember it was quite a few smallish things , 2 headlights, two rear lights, brake cylinders, air hose for the compressor, seat pad, and other bits., probably a box 12x12x16 inches between 10- 15kg? using Czech post took a week or two. i have mailed the contact name i have over to you. tell them what you want and theyll get back to you with a postage price.

Ive been using Beno recently for my Zetor parts, all the way to NZ, I can't fault there service, and most parts are stocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back