• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news New Zetor Major HS

1694119480586.png

They did that right !!!! A neat, modern operator environment, with well placed levers. And still simple and straightforward.

....combined with the much better looking Proxima hood...

Just one comment: personally i really hate it when the 4wd switch is put within the lighting cluster. It should be put somewhere on the right hand console.

I hope they give the Crystal/Forterra a similar makeover soon... because these models need it even harder...

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts exactly they even managed to get the hand throttle where it should be near ur hand

The external hydraulic levers are o.k. when i tried at a dealers spring show. Not that bad for this class. However they look like they come right out of the Kramp catalog ! A nicer grip should be put on the levers, and if it doesnt make them too stiff, also a shorter lever.

They even took care of the door gas strut ! It is placed correctly. Did the Koja cab on the previous major have it like that too, or is that a recent change ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back