• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

outdated New photos uploaded to album!

crystalman

Level 2
First name
Crystalman
I have just uploaded some photos of my Zetor fleet so you can have a look.I don't know where they will be yet;maybe there will be a "Crystalman's Zetors" album.You will notice how I have dismantled the 8245 and that it looked OK in the "Before" condition! It is excellent mechanically,only covering 3000 hours and in need of a full service and tune up.However the cab roof had rusted through because it was used on a hedgetrimmer and let water into the Cab where the old blankets that ZTS used for sound proofing soaked it up.I have had a new roof made and stripped out the trim and welded on new window channels for the seals to fix to.Now I am basically stripping and painting everything to better than when it was made and replacing odd bits of trim and decals etc.

Hey thanks for sharing them...

However the old (free) photoalbum, with the Bravenet ads, is over my data limit of 50 pics, it now contains 54... I wonder how long that goes on...

Anyway, at the moment i am not ready implementing the new photo album (on my own server, have room for 15 MB of pics).
You could post them there, to be sure...
Edit: outdated thread and information

I have contacted the writer of the photo gallery script, he is working on an implementation of the photo gallery into this forum. He did the same to other forums, but this X-forum not. however it is very similar to the other forums.
This will mean no double login names and more comfortable use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back