• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello New Member - Zetor 6745, 10145 and 8245

crystalman

Level 2
First name
Crystalman
Sent by: Crystalman
Received at: Mon Jul 28 17:44:45 2003
Subject: New Member

Hi everyone.I have just found this site using the Yahoo search engine.It's great:):) I have 3 Zetors on my farm in Cornwall,UK. A 1977 6748 and two Crystals;a 1982 10145 and a 1990 8245.I am restoring the 8245 with a repaint and minor overhaul and full service.Then I'll start on the 10145! I'll post some photos in the gallery when I find out how!
Regards,Steve.

Welcome aboard, Crystalman! Big Orn here from Northeast Texas, USA.

Welcome Crystalman,

From [glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland [/]with a 1977 Crystal 8011 (and some MF's but we don't speak about them too much here ;)

Sure you dont speak much about them !! I never knew that !!!
Which types, Tom ??

Crystalman: I will have to delete some other pictures before you can post them. I was intending to install another script on my own webspace instead of being bound to Bravenet's rules and banner ads...
You could send them to me, webmaster@zetorworld.com and i will put them up for you...
Could you tell me more about the 6748 ?? I always wanted one for loader work, the nice dashboard mounted lever together with a heavy frontaxle ...:love:N:)N:)

Ahh.. Sorry, i almost forgot to welcome you....

So: Welcome aboard !!;)

Renze,

Re the MF's:

a 3 cylinder 35 - 1959 approx.

a big block 165 - 1965 approx.

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

big block ?? what's the difference ??
How big is that block, and how big was the small block ??
btw thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back