• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello New member with Zetor 5011

smelly

Level 2
First name
smelly
Hi guys,

well I am a proud owner of a zetor too.
a 1984 5011 with cab.
I have done an overview of the site, and am happy to be able to find info and partake in the discussions . I live near quebec city ,Quebec,
Canada

Welcome Smelly,
There are few of us in North America. The guys in Europe have a lot more experience with these things. The good thing is that they are pretty basic and seem to last with few serious problems.
Daryl in Wy.

well thanks alot guys.
on my zetor I have added a 7foot snowblower it has the option where the drum turns and I can shoot the shit, err snow, out the side. up front have a 7 foot blade for moving the snow when there is only an inch or two into a pile then blowing it away.

smelly

Have you got access to a digital camera? I think we should see pictures of your Zetor snowblower in action:D

I dont have one yet I was hoping the manufactures of digital cameras , would make a new improved model of a webcam, combination portable camera, sort of dual function
I was wanting to see 3M pixel for 125$ american
would serve dual fuction

smelly

Yeah, I've been looking at how the prices of camera-phones have come down.

I bought my 'normal' phone about two and a half years ago - the Nokia shockproof/water resistant one) and it was a tad over 200e. Now that model phone can be had second-hand around 40e, and new camera phones are advertised at about 220e.

I've often thought it would be fun to have a camera with one all the time.

Last weekend I took some conventional photos of my silage moving fun and games - if they come out ok (exposure is a bit hard to guess when there is a bit of snow around) I'll scan them and post them somewhere - they are sure to raise a few laughs ;)

It would be nice to see Smelly's snow kit. My blower is only about five foot six and looks a bit silly behind mr Z...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back