• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Need Model Number

T

TonyB

I have a Long model 1100 that was manufactured by Zetor back in the mid 70's. It's 92 HP and weighs about 8000 lbs. I need to know what the Zetor model number is so I can order parts. My local dealer has not been able to help . Your assistance would be greatly appreciated as I need a rear axle. Thanks

The Long 1100 would be one of the Zetor Crystal's - 8011 or 12011 based model.

Is it a 4 or 6 cylinder engine?

Does it have a turbo?

A trip to a tractor breaker's yard might yield the part you need.

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

It is a 4 cyl with a turbo. The right rear axle broke right at the hub. I was hoping to find a used one but needed the Zetor model number. Any additional information would be appreciated. Thanks for the reply.

Ouch! How did you manage to break the axle??? Use or abuse or just plain material failure?

I looked in my workshop manual but this doesn't give any part numbers. Could you try welding the half shaft to the hub?

Failing that Igor may be able to help - see his pitch for Zetor parts on this site.

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

I was just pulling a hush hog when it broke. I think it must have been cracked for a while and just chose that time to break the rest of the way. I think I have found an axle but still need brakes and some seals. Do you know if those are still available from a Zetor dealer? Thanks for your help .

it must be a 10011 or 10045. The rear axles are all the same for the Crystal series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back