• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Long 900 1973 injector pump

doc

Level 2
First name
dave
Need an injection pump for a 1973 Long 900.Have been told they are not available.Also have been told a Bosche pump can be retrofitted to work on tractor. Can any one help me with my problem. THANKS,
DAVE

The Long 900 is the Zetor Crystal 8011. The fuel injection original pumps were made by Motorpal. Is it possible for you to recondition this?

The 8011 had a Z001 engine - is this what you Long has?

Tom,
Thanks for response.I took the pump to an injection pump rebuilder and they said it could not be rebuilt.I need to find a rebuilt,new, or way to use a Bosch pump.Thanks,
DAVE

Hi Dave, they probably can't rebuild it because they cannot get the spares. If you contact John Green in the UK I'm certain he will be able to help you. He is the UK Motorpal agent and has been doing pump repairs for many many years. Email : john@regencypumps.co.uk Best of luck. Mike

Tom,
Thanks for response.I took the pump to an injection pump rebuilder and they said it could not be rebuilt.I need to find a rebuilt,new, or way to use a Bosch pump.Thanks,
DAVE

Dave,

Given that you have a Long - I assume that you are in the US?

I had a problem with the Motorpal pump on my Crystal. I was quoted several hundred Euro to re-condition the pump by several pump shops. Hunting around, I eventually found a pump shop that described my tractors problem to a T (lack of governing). They repaired my pump for 70 euro ($100).

I found the following after a Google search http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/messages/5605.html
and
Try http://www.farmtrac.com/ Farmtrac now owns Long. They still sell two models of the Long tractor with the Farmtrac name. They're located in Tarboro NC. If you have a Farmtrac dealer in your area he may be able to help also.

Your local Zetor dealer can definately supply these parts, the 8011 was sold in north america since late 70's and Zetor is committed to supply parts for anything they ever built. You can even get brand new injectors for a 1956 Zetor Super, it just takes 8 weeks to find them and send them over.

Thanks a million.I'm going to locate a Zetor dealerand Farmtrac dealer and see if I can get this tractor fixed.I'll let you know.THANKS,
DAVE in Ohio,U.S.A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back