• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Identifying a Zetor forklift model

jburns

Level 2
First name
jburns
I bought a Zetor forklift at a sale and can find no identification tags on it anywhere. I would appreciate it if someone could identify the model number of the forklift and also the associated tractor model that the lift is based from. Pictures are here. http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=95336&mid=677461#M677461

Could it be a 7211 tractor? Is the whole forklift made by Zetor or another company just using the Zetor tractor an building their frame?

It is running and working ok now but would like to know the model in case I need parts in the future.

Thanks, John

Yes, ZTS of Slovakia (another division of the company that built the big UR2 range of Zetors) built these forklifts, based on a 7211

It was made in ZTS factory in Slovakian Town Dubnica nad Vahom. This is the model ND 9-030, the second model was ND 9-031- this was based on Z-7245 so with driven both axles. These models were produced aprox. from half 80s till half 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back