• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Hello from South Dakota!

United-States Berndt Farm Equipment

Level 2
First name
Riley

Machinery:
2007 Zetor 9741, 2015 Zetor Forterra 150HD, 2011 Zetor 9742 With Loader.
Zetor dealer in South Dakota since 2007.
Hello Zetorworld, Long time reader who finally made an account here.

My name is Riley and I'm from Avon, South Dakota in the United States. My family and I run a business named Berndt Farm Equipment. No website but you can find us on Facebook.

After a successful run of selling Belarus tractors for about 10 years they stopped importing them and we were in the market for a new brand of tractors to sell our customers. We looked around for awhile and one day the Zetor rep stopped by and now we've been selling them since 2007. We have sold several hundred of them now, mostly the Forrerra series to farms for loader work.
20230218_164203.jpg

Wee don't just sell new ones, we aren't afraid to get dirty too.
20221114_173751.jpg
(A 9742 that needed a rear end housing and a paint job)
Snapchat-255997763.jpg
(Autonomous concept?😉)
If the shop didn't keep us busy enough, we also farm too. We have a 2016 Zetor Forrerra 150HD, and a 2007 Zetor 9741 we use along with whatever we have traded in at the time.
20210512_183729.jpg

There aren't many Zetors in our area that we didn't sell, so we don't have a lot of experience with the older ones, but look forward to helping out where I can on this forum with the newer ones.

Hello and welcome Riley and welcome to South Dakota! (y) :)

Nice to see a professional hier at zetorwolrd.com
No website but you can find us on Facebook.
:cool: souns similar to us/me. ;)

I think it are good news for you, that Zetor will bring a new Forterra series in mid of 2024.

Nice to see you on Zetorworld Riley.
I wish we had a Zetor shop/dealer close to were I live. That is South West Ontario Canada.
There are not many Zetors around here. But "up North" they are very common. Also in Quebec I think.
Are Zetor's exempt for emissions/DEF?

Nice to see you on Zetorworld Riley.
I wish we had a Zetor shop/dealer close to were I live. That is South West Ontario Canada.
There are not many Zetors around here. But "up North" they are very common. Also in Quebec I think.
I believe there is one outside of Markdale area. Not sure if that's close to where you are? Maxwell farm service - has got parts for me in the past.

I think it are good news for you, that Zetor will bring a new Forterra series in mid of 2024
I hope so as the current models are starting to look dated. We only have Pininfarina style Majors here.
They were till roughly 3 years ago. Because they manufacture their own engines they were allowed to bring in a certain number of tractors before they had to meet current specs. Now they have DEF/DPF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back