• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hay accumulator behind 8011

Australia brenten5

Level 2
First name
smash n machine
G'day just wondering if it's safe to tie down the hydraulic lever to run the hay accumulator behind the baler or is there a way to make it positive lock on?

When it was new there was a detent to hold the external services lever down (foreward), but these usually stop working after a few years, so the answer to your question is yes

presume you mean the external services lever, not the main 3 point lift lever.
on mine theres a movable stop, ive got two ,so i can lock on either of the two external connections , one way for the front loader and the other way for the hedge cutter.

i have on other tractors used a small door hinge bolted to the quadrant to lock the lever when required.
just fix one half of the hinge down so the free half will flip over to hold the lever. when the hinge is closed the lever is free to pass it.

Ahhh I will be looking for to see if the thing to hold it forward still exists if not the door hinge sounds like a good idea, I ended up tieing it back with bailing twine which turned out to be a major pain in the bum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back