• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Good old Zetor.

back to looking at old zetors. https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor -crystal-8011-with-turbo/18425804

See this is still for sale, they did a lot of work to get it to that standard, but there's a few things I would have done. Like the seat is a cheap version, the one that was in it originally would be sprung the one in it now it would be depend on how much padding you have on your a**e.

Well if you want another project 14145 be the one or buy one already well painted whatever the inners are like, be interesting to see.

Oh I can second that, I saw a lad complaining to a sales man for a big slurry tanker company, he had purchased a reconditioned tanker that was very well painted but was leaking when he was trying to fill it. The sales man apologize but didn't give much hop.

that's the trouble back to old zetors did you see the one on dd with a perkins engine not a bad looker only bit wreaked

Did you see the 11245on DD today a bit of tidying of this ZTS and be grand

ya a full set of tyres straight away you pull a zip with those tyres

see the 7211 on dd 8k with loader i know where that is
my father had one like that for years i think it was 8 k pounds new

Ya it's steep for that ok, it makes the 14145 good value unless it's wecked altogether, oh I see it's gone off DD, your not keeping something quiet

no it's not me himself didn't fancy his and her tractors but someone got a bargain luckly i have my one

I kept the pictures of it on my computer. One time I would have loved ones like that but since I've gone to Forterra I haven't been eager to buy any more crystals

I have 100hp Case c/w loader but there's more on the home farm. But I have the only Zetor , went from 6 to 1.

aw that must been terrible sad to see the zetors been replaced was it your decision to go away or did ye have a falling out with them

Ya I father was devastated to see them go but the new boss was gone Italian and the nail was in the coffin but I was always red

aw that's sad the poor man got very attached to his tractors you had a few aswell in the past ?

aw that's sad the poor man got very attached to his tractors you had a few aswell in the past ?

Oh yes every thing from 8011 to 12245. Zetor and ZTS now 2 Forterra.

No they are the same brand, only difference was the cab, some of electrics, gearbox but I changed back to a crystal type, biggest difference was the hydraulic clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back