• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question General Discussion

big_orn

Level 2
First name
Big Orn
Renze,
Is there a General Discussion board? It would be nice to unpeel and spiel now and then.

Big Orn;)

Talk about any thing here so? I think the briquette factory closing is the worse decision ever :(

this is true and what's will become of the bog and the workers

on different note in a general discussion why do esb charge extra for households who save electricity

Now that's a question? You would think that if you save electricity that you be rewarded for that and not penalised

Another question, why when you look up stuff eg Zetor on DD and you write it in on the search bar, load's of ads for all sorts come up, it's a pain. if I wanted to look at NH I wouldn't have wrote Zetor.

don't get me started on DD

why do the traffic lights going into my town at rush hour in the mornings only let off 4 cars before changing back to red>:) yes 4 cars and less if someone is slow >:)

Why do people tag other make names DD so no matter what you write in the search bar, so their as comes up

why do the traffic lights going into my town at rush hour in the mornings only let off 4 cars before changing back to red>:) yes 4 cars and less if someone is slow >:)

And if only 4cars get away do the cars coming the other way only get 4away too?

no that's the thing the main road about 30 cars get away but my road queue could be 50 cars long and 4 go at a time

The spam that on here now says discount rags women outlet online, What the hell is this about?

i no idea i don't want discount rags it's not even about that anyway it's all spam

Spam and filling spaces. on other things why are speed vans on the same place over and over again instead of moving to different places

i no idea i don't want discount rags it's not even about that anyway it's all spam

Spam and filling spaces. on other things why are speed vans on the same place over and over again instead of moving to different places

because when they find a good spot that lucrative they'll stay there but yes if they moved to a few more places be better to slow down traffic

Seeing we having rants here, why are some calf nuts in plastic bags while others are in paper? easy get rid of paper for recycling but the plastic have to pay to move them out.

a that's just life

if there's a queue at the petrol station why do some people walk away to the shop leaving the car blocking the pump for the next person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back