• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Front PTO & 3PH

dourobob

Level 2
First name
dourobob
I was told at another web site that Zetor makes a tractor with a front PTO and 3 PH[/]. Can you tell me what model it is and if regular rear mount implements (a snowblower for instance) would work on the front without adapting.

Are they available in Canada? What would I expect to pay?

How does it compare to my 1985 5245 for power, durability etc.

Thanks

Bob

Hello Dourobob

The front spt is an option.
It is avail on both the Super and the Forterra series.
I looked into it recently.
It costs about
$2K us dollars for the 3pth
and another $2K for the PTO.

Popeye in USA::)

It is available on ALL models.

To build it onto a tractor afterwards, you will need to change the front axle frame as the PTO is integrated. It ia an extra day of work.

If you order it off the factory, it will cost about 4000 Euro complete. The forterras frontlift lifts about 2500 kg (as much as the rear lift of your 5245) and the new Proxima will have allmost the same front lift, with an 1800 kg capacity (comparable to a 5211 without the assister ram)

hey Bob,

I've seen 6340s with the front acroutements on them here in Ontario. Check www.agdealer.com www.equipnet.on.ca and www.marevueagricole.com or www.ironsearch.com you might find a used one on there.

The Zetor front pto only gives you around 40 or 45 hp max though no matter how powerful the tractor is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back