• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

FINALLY Proxima range with EHR :)

forterra9641

Level 1
First name
forterra11441
Pictures from zetor facebook page from an event today show a New style Proxima With the text NOWINKY EHR on the front window :) now proxima range is Complete.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=721558657859798&set=a.721558604526470.1073741866.125821774100159&type=1&theater this one ?

I dont like electronic shit... unless its really necessary.

The worst with electronics today is that they dont release fault codes to users. Now they have to call a mechanic to read out the computer, translate the fault code, to re-attach a plug to a sensor.. :(

I dont like electronic shit... unless its really necessary.

The worst with electronics today is that they dont release fault codes to users. Now they have to call a mechanic to read out the computer, translate the fault code, to re-attach a plug to a sensor.. :(

The Bosch ehr units zetor use doesent give any problems. the dealer have never repaired a Bosch ehr unit on a zetor yet. i my self have had two forterras With ehr and wont have one wthout ehr. its a easy robust system just like the zetor tractor is easy and robust.

Fault codes for HSX gearbox :p
http://www.cals.cz/zetorservice/files/4/ZS_12_0024.pdf

I am with you Renze on this one...
HSX had been flashing random fault codes during all tasks, some requiring you to stop the engine, but when you started again in a minute fault codes had gone. This was an embarrassing nuisance so I left it with the dealer for 3 weeks. On return all was fine, until the next morning, when the tractor was blocking the door of the workshop with 6 fault codes and failing to move, with all other tractors blocked in.
Bring back the Crystal, can be driven when broken no problem...

Any chance of a list of what all these codes mean, and why do they not list them all in the hand book

I wont buy any new tractor without full service and repair information. If they dont release that information to buyer, i wont buy at all. Here service people comes from 30km nearest, but it can be 100km allso. When you pay their km money, service cost 100e/hour and they just clean some fucking electric wire joint..... Its too expensive and at season time it takes toooo way long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back