• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Failure code 520198

aozaltin

Level 1
First name
aozaltin
Dear all,

Our new Forterra HSX 140 gives the failure code 520198 on display, I checked from google and it says "Rear clutch pressure decrease failure".

Workshop is far away from us, do you have any suggestions that we can handle this failure by ourselves?

Thank you!

Dear all,

Our new Forterra HSX 140 gives the failure code 520198 on display, I checked from google and it says "Rear clutch pressure decrease failure".

Workshop is far away from us, do you have any suggestions that we can handle this failure by ourselves?

Thank you!

nothing to do but call the mechanic so he can come and hook it up to the computer to figure out what exactly is wrong.

Dear all,

Thank you!

Hope you got fixed by now but here's what you code means.

Failure to disengage the clutch. Reverse function of the P3 valve or pressure switch to
front
Perform pressure diagnostics / check the wires
cable and pressure sensor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back