• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Euro Hitch Dimensions

askinner

Level 1
First name
Skin7245
Hi all,

I am looking to adapt the loader on my 7245 to the eurohitch. I can get the brackets for the attachments off ebay for around $200 a set, but I am struggling to find anywhere, the dimensions for the eurohitch standard, mainly the distance between the mounts. Would any of you have a drawing for the eurohitch standard, or even just let me know the dimensions? It would be greatly appreciated!!:D

Cheers, Aaron.

There is 1000mm between the upper brackets. BETWEEN, not a center distance.

Thanks so much Renze, I have been googling all day for this, but surprisingly found not a thing!

When i built the Euro bracket from scratch, i measured loaders at the dealership in town, and even one at the indoor swimming pool in the city: Some 16 year olds that didnt have a car license but were allowed to drive tractor, were there in a JD 6400 with Stoll.

But recently i have found a sketch on the trac-lift website, but couldnt find it now.

It should be documented in some sort of ISO norm, but to download them you pay 50 to 70 euro...

It should be documented in some sort of ISO norm, but to download them you pay 50 to 70 euro...

Yes, the company I work for has a subsription to a standards webiste, unfortunately it is only limited to Australian Standards. I did find the ISO standard for quick attach's, but it is locked, and I cannot open it :( Thanks again Renze, I will keep looking for the Trac-Lift drawing you mentioned. I will take a drive to the neighbour also, and measure his.

Hi All,

For those that may be interested, I have finally found the euro 8 coupler dimensions. I hope this may help somebody one day ;) Now to drag the welder out and make some sparks!

Euro8Coupler.jpg

The 1080 dimension is pointed at the inside of the hooks, but it should be over the outside of the hooks ;)

Hi All,

For those that may be interested, I have finally found the euro 8 coupler dimensions. I hope this may help somebody one day ;) Now to drag the welder out and make some sparks!

Euro8Coupler.jpg

The 320mm measurement on that picture, is it from the center of the locking pin hole to the top of the hook?

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back