• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Any mink farmers on here?

ponyboy123

Level 2
First name
Ponyboy123
Hi, I am a mink farmer in northern Nova Scotia Canada and was wondering if there were any more mink farmers on the forum? For that matter, what do you farm?

It's a pity this lad got no replies to the post. would be interesting to see if the was any mink farmers anywhere.
But I guess they didn't want to come forward not to popular with the public mink farming bit like battery hens.

It's a pity this lad got no replies to the post. would be interesting to see if the was any mink farmers anywhere.
But I guess they didn't want to come forward not to popular with the public mink farming bit like battery hens. All of 9 years ago.

But I guess they didn't want to come forward not to popular with the public mink farming bit like battery hens. All of 9 years ago.

weren't they been released in uk by trespassers i don't know if theres many in the wild.

Yes I don't think Mink farming went down well with Greenpeace fellows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back