• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

arthur

Level 2
First name
Arthur
Hi. I noticed a small fluid resevoir inside the hood on my 6945. It is the same pot as the brake fluid resevoir, just below the side screen on the right hand side up by the front axle, bolted to the inside of the hood. It had a 2 ft hose attached to it that was just hanging free. What was this for? I ruled out brake fluid, coolant, hyd oil, engine oil, and power steering fluid. Any ideas?

Its a reservoir with oil for the steering damper, does yours still have the steering damper or is it gone ?

Hi
There should be a stearingdampner/shocabsorber on the right side of your frontaxle and this resevoir suplies damperoil to that.
Bjarne

Ok. Thanks. Ja that seems to be gone. Can somebody post pics of what it would look like?

Does anyone know where I might find an aftermarket steering dampener? The one from Zetor is awful pricey. Way too much for a simple shock...

Hi

I am refurbishing a zetor 6945 would any one have a wiring diagram i have bought the workshop manual but it dosent have a wiring diagram

Thanks

I am refurbishing a zetor 6945 would any one have a wiring diagram

You should really open a new thread on the forum for you problem as this has nothing to do with this question posted in 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Back