• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question 5211 hydraulic fluid level

tom_n_ms

Level 2
First name
Gary
Where do you check the hydraulic fluid level? Hadn't seen a dip stick and hadn't seen it in the book I got with it..I'm sure I'm just overlooking it somehow..

HI
Hydraulic/gearbox oil has a dip stick and filplugg on the righ hand side of the gearlever.
Bjarne

I really like this old Farm Tractor! It’s been a super tough one!! My clutch is all of the sudden going all the way to the floor! And my breaks are out. Got to get this old tractor Bal in shape! Also I noticed the fuel primer pump was bubbling! I figure that’s where I’m getting some air in the system! I did order a new one but of corse it’s TOTALY not the right one!

I really like this old Farm Tractor! It’s been a super tough one!! My clutch is all of the sudden going all the way to the floor! And my breaks are out. Got to get this old tractor Bal in shape! Also I noticed the fuel primer pump was bubbling! I figure that’s where I’m getting some air in the system! I did order a new one but of corse it’s TOTALY not the right one!
I would say that whether you start a new topic will make easier to people get you a better answer, as older users might not take a look here assuming they could not help in such an old matter (originally). ;):coffee:

But, regarding the oil stick, it's usually at the driver's floor, between the gear shifting stick and the PTO switch/lever. It's probably just like the head of a very big thread/screw, so that you can easily turn it counter-clock wise to be able to pull it out and both check the oil level and complete it when necessary.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back