• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3 Point Hitch

tj_wolf2

Level 2
First name
tj_wolf2
I have a grader on the back of a 3340 and have been using it to clear snow. I need it to blade a dirt road and now the grader isn't digging in the dirt. Even on soft dirt it won't dig in just rides the top. I have it setup properly, but do I need the PTO pump on or anything else to make it dig in? Thanks

if you put the 3pt lever too far forward it will go into some sort of weight transfer mode, which will make it float on top.

If youre not putting the lever too far forward and full weight is on the grader edge, its most likely riding on the back of the blade because the cutting edge is worn away.

Also, do you use the small lever D-M-P in the position P (Position) ??

It is in the M position. I also have been putting the lever all the way down. I understand what you mean on that now that I think about it.

Put it in P. In either D or M it will lift the implement when pushed on the top link bracket, so it will allways float somehwat (its meant for ploughing, to maintain a constant depth even when the tractor rides through holes)

When attaching implements it gives hazards, as the lift may go up because the top link bracket is pushed (and your fingers are crushed because you're trying to pry a bolt through the hole)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back