• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Pto drive

damiench

Level 2
First name
damo
I have an 8045 my pro started to turn my sprayer and when it got to pressure a bit of load on it it wrapped spinning now can't get it to turn . Is there a clutch pack in there that could be warn out and if so how and how hard are they to repair replace ?? Also I have had the hydraulic pump stop working like looking prime while sitting for a while but then it did it to me while using it sat idling for 10/15 minutes then the forks would not go up but were working before that I just drive it down the road . Just bleed the pump and it worked again has anyone had this trouble before ??
Thanks

If the PTO stopped working when the pressure came on it, that sound like the pack needs to be reconditioned maybe new plates and rings. The PTO pack is in behind the pick up hitch plate, you need to park with the back up a ramp or empty all the oil out of the back end, open off the hitch plate and you'll see a round plate with about ten nuts holding in the pack, lift it out by the shaft.
Unless it's the start of the torque pump going but you will know this if your HI/LO is failing too.

On the hydraulic pump sounds like your getting air in, did you check your oil level in the back end? or is the pump itself getting worn and losing power?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back