• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zl31 or zl36 font end koader

rdarnold

Level 1
First name
rdarnold
Hello
I am in the process of buying a new Zetor Major 80 and i am have problems making a decision on which loader to get.
I really like the idea of a self leveling bucket but I am hearing from the dealers that those that have gotten the zl36 self leveling loaders, have been unhappy with them. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank You

What are you going to do with it ? only scoop dirt ? or also handle bales, pallets, etcetera ?

Because of the angled lift arms, front loader designers need to do some concessions on the optimum tilt angle, a wheel loader runs parallel with the bucket tilted all the way back, and has its pallet fork quick couplers welded to the forks a bit rolled back, to use both at the angle where it runs parallel.

With a front loader, you cant handle much weight with the forks rolled back because of the angled lift arms, the tilt cylinder pulls on a much steeper angle and you dont have enough holding force.

Thats why most parallel loaders slightly tip out during lifting. Some people have big issues with that, but its a mental thing. With non self levelling loaders they spill even more when the bucket rolls back during lifting, but they are in control of that, even when they choose not to correct the bucket angle every few inches to keep the heap onto the bucket.

You will hear this complaint about self levelling loaders only in North America. European farmers dont make a fuss about it.

When using pallet forks or bale clamps a lot, i wouldnt want to go without parallel linkage, even when it tips out a few degrees during lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back