• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 8011/Long 910

gburnett

Level 2
First name
gburnett
Just bought my 2nd Long 910 which is a Zetor 8011 I think really like the tractor but might have paid too much ($2200 US) anyway its a neat tractor. I need to find a source for master and slave brake cylinders here in the US or someone that ships here. Any
suggestions? thanks!

2200 US doesnt sound much... they sell around here for 3000 Euro. Off course Zetor red and white paint looks better than
Long blue.... :) In what condition is it ?

The red and white is definitely sharper looking.I bush hogged about 15 acres with it today pulling a 10' hog and it ran and operated just fine sheet metal is sound and very few dents 1 new rear tire the other is 75% and has a new clutch looks like it will be OK I don't do any tillage work and have Ford 8000 for the big jobs although
the 910 is handier to operate and with 16 forward there is a gear for every job. Long tractors in my area never really caught on which suits me because I can pick them up reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back