• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 6441 broken lift control lever.

tony_k_harper

Level 1
First name
Tony K Harper
Hey Guys I'm new to the forum, so please feel free to tell me the correct place to look for the info I'm seeking.

I have a 6441 Zetor tractor with a cab. The handle that controls the lift arms has broken. It just flops around. I can see where it is broken and I have manually moved the control lever to verify the lift arms still work, but I can't see any way to get to where the arm is broken to repair it. Looks to me the entire cab may have to come off.

Somebody please tell me that is not the case!!!!

Please help !! Tony

hi tony

I have had this before on a tractor. I managed to undo the rear cab mounts, loosen the front mounts and jack the rear of the cab up to make just enough room to work. its not perfect but alot easier than lifting the cab off the tractor.

The person who had the tractor before had welded the control lever but hadn't done a good job hence it broke again. I manage to clean it up and re weld it properly and it went on for years and has far as i know is still going strong.

jack

Hi Tony,

If its the small shaft broken where it comes out of the bottom of the cab, you can change it through the top. Its tricky but I've done it a couple of times. Alternatively, it's a lot easier to do if you remove the rear cab panel, the seat and cab floor.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back