• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 5245 front wheel bearing siezed

rayfarm

Level 1
First name
Ray Farm
My 5245 right front bearing will turn frontwards only 1/2 turn and back again.

The manual is not clear on how to exactly change the bearing itself. It looks like you can take apart the front u joint itself as the picture shows a bearing being pushed into place with the whole piece still together.

I only saw one post about a 5745 but there were no replies and Bob reposted 5 days later saying that he figured it out himself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ray

which bearing do you mean ? the wheel bearing or the pivot bearing (or steering bearing ??)
I replaced all of them last year. Just tell me which one you mean.

which bearing do you mean ? the wheel bearing or the pivot bearing (or steering bearing ??)
I replaced all of them last year. Just tell me which one you mean.
I’m trying to replace my front wheel bearings on my 6945, some tips about how to get it apart would be great.

Hello Troy,

please dont post the same question at more than one forum and if you find the time for, just write a littel how you are and what Zetor you have, pictures from will be alos nice. :)

And last nut not least - a Zetor 5245 has another front axle, dismounting and mounting will be not the same and what you search for. ;)
A Zetor 5245 have the light Zetor axle, and yours hav the heavy type - that are 2 complete different front axles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back