• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

solved Time Clock wrong?

diyfarmer

Level 2
First name
diy farmer
Why is the time clock on the forum wrong now and it was right a few weeks ago. It's currently a hour slow, I thought GMT was a hour behind CET?

The current clock on this forum is showing it's using the same time as Iceland and Gambia. I thought it would be CET.

yes i was only thinking that on sunday i was in bed having a lyin but the posts said i was on at 9.30 am but sure wouldn't be much of a luxury for me

yes i was only thinking that on sunday i was in bed having a lyin but the posts said i was on at 9.30 am but sure wouldn't be much of a luxury for me
gambia where's that ? your saying this sites coming from iceland ?

Gambia is in Africa, this forum is in Iceland or the clock is in it. I don't know how else it's a hour behind.

im happy to go with this as the answer you didn't get any other replies apart from the spammers we seem to be the only people on here at the moment they must be all at tillage

This is true, you must be the only person that has finished their tillage.

i think when the time changed end of march the clock went the wrong way instead of going to cet it went backward a hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back