• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

The future for Zetor?

Im just waiting new model, about 150hp.......

Maybe then I will replace my 6245 with new.....

By the way, Can anybody tell me where is timing marks of engine?

The injection timing marks are on the clutch wheel, but where is the reference mark? I could not found it anywhere??? I was looking it because my 7711 did broken its injection pump:(

Markku, do you have any other tractors besides that 6245 ??

Hello Markku,
I have just had removed the fuel pump on my 8245.She was stalling below 800 rpm and would not idle.The engineers found some wear in the governors and put a stop inside the pump to stop the throttle rack shutting off.Total cost 80+VAT-cheap I thought! Apparently someone had been inside the pump before fiddling about and upsetting things-a common Zetor problem!
My pump will only fit on the engine one way as the drive gear has one oversize tooth to prevent incorrect fitting.Just fit the pump and line up the mark on the pump flange with the one on the engine block and it is fitted and timed.

Markku, do you have any other tractors besides that 6245 ??

At the moment I have three zetors, 6245, 7711 and 7745. I have two MFs too.

Like much more Zetors, but I will need bigger ones for pulling slurrytank and bigger harrow. I have been looking for some But I havent found the right one. I dont want to buy those new Hi-Tec tractors, those doesnt work properly after few years use....

Hello Markku,
I have just had removed the fuel pump on my 8245.She was stalling below 800 rpm and would not idle.The engineers found some wear in the governors and put a stop inside the pump to stop the throttle rack shutting off.Total cost 80+VAT-cheap I thought! Apparently someone had been inside the pump before fiddling about and upsetting things-a common Zetor problem!
My pump will only fit on the engine one way as the drive gear has one oversize tooth to prevent incorrect fitting.Just fit the pump and line up the mark on the pump flange with the one on the engine block and it is fitted and timed.

I had the new one on the shelf, it was bought for waiting situations like this. My pump fits only one way, but the timing is not right??? Something strange in the timing gears:sneaky: Propably some of the keys between gears and shafts has been getting loose! (Possible for older Zetor engines. 4340, 6340, 7340 and newer doesnt have this problem anymore)

I should check the gears before happens something bad, but I dont have time for that until next winter....... Lets hope the best.....:(

I have seen someone adjust the injection timing with the engine running by loosening the pump bolts and moving the pump slowly until it sounds right?????? But I wouldn't advise you to try it!

I did it different way! I took off the cylinder head and measured the right position from piston. Timing is absolutely right. This can be done without remowing cylinder head, but fuel injection nozzles was stocked so tight that I couldnt take those off!!

But its working again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back