• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Possible Long 910 Purchase

rustybottoms88

Level 1
First name
rustybottoms88
I was out on a farm pulling hay samples and the farmer told me about two tractors he was going to sell or trade off. The 910 Long interested me for its size and the fact that it is 4wd. It is in pretty ruff shape. Some of the front panels are loose or off the tractor(he has all the panels for it), all the foam is gone off the seat, the front steering gear box like thing....? is leaking fluid pretty good and the rear lift cylinder has a bushing gone out of one of the eyelets and the lower cylinder mount is bent. I do not know the hours I assume the hour meter would not go that high anyway. The good is that it doesn't appear to have any other bad fluid leaks, the tires are decent, it has a front end loader with bucket and hay spike and the 4wd works. The motor also sounds good to me. He did say that it doesn't start well in cold weather tho and that it doesnt have a block heater. Is there a place to put a block heater on these? He is asking $4,000 for it. Any major issue with these tractors or things to look for? Is the price to much? I know of a local Zetor parts dealer so I think I can get parts if they still make them for this tractor. Here is the model # 1540A Serial # 5907. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back