• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Jd 2700 same as Zetor 8540

jdzetor8540

Level 2
First name
Jdzetor8540
Hai,i have a jd 2700 same as zetor 8520 or 8540,am told spares are nomore produced,how true is it?i will appriciate for any information.

all spares for zetor 8540 is available from zetor, some things as the original heaterbox and some odd pieces can be hard to get. but all engine,axel,and transmission parts are in stock at zetor.

When the tractor is older than 20 years, John Deere is no longer obliged by law to supply spare parts. However Zetor sells many spare parts even for the very first 1946 models.

Could you by any chance take a picture of the inside of the cab? I'd love to see if it has the same controlled as the zetor 7045-10540 :p. I own a 9540 my self

Hello everyone,i own a jd 2700(zetor 8540 with turbo about 80-82hp,iam told tractors with turbo and intercooler have more power,is it posible to fit the intercooler to a jd 2700,or what should be done to upgrade the horsepower?i will appriciate for your good advise,thank u.

When the tractor is older than 20 years, John Deere is no longer obliged by law to supply spare parts. However Zetor sells many spare parts even for the very first 1946 models.

Hai,i need to order some parts for my jdzetor,i was wondering if anyone has had ordered parts from AGROAD COMPANY in czech republic,the company has what i need at affordable prices and good customer relation ship,anyone with the specific vendor exprience,how genuine are the parts?i will appreciate for any advice or comment,thank u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back