• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

HPS Veris - Electronic hitch height control for Zetor Proxima

Yes i've seen it, but why ?

Does it have draft control with lower link arm sensing, or just height control, with min and max lift height settings ?

I dont even use draft control when ploughing 3 furrow with the 5245, all it does is lift the plough when the ground gets hard (and needs loosening the most) on the 3011 with one furrow it is useful though, because it reacts much quicker when the tractor rides over a lump of roots in the furrow.

that looks like a very good and easy system to replace the heavy and inaccurate lifting lever. and so simple whithout any modyfing to tractor hydraulics. I think it should come as a factory option since it does not look like the bosch EHR is coming to the proxima anytime soon. wich is a pity because its the only thing missing to make it perfect.

The hitch on the old models was perfect. like my 3011 and 5718. The hitch on the 5245 had a transfer rod system that skewed operation in the upper end of the lift range, but i'd say it didnt operate bad when controlling ploughing depth or cultivating without a roller.

The hitch on the old models was perfect. like my 3011 and 5718. The hitch on the 5245 had a transfer rod system that skewed operation in the upper end of the lift range, but i'd say it didnt operate bad when controlling ploughing depth or cultivating without a roller.

from super series and onwards to proxima the operation of the arms are innacurate and heavy its outdated you would have problems with fine tuning with the lever also it has a long stroke and its just impractical a dinosaur from old times..... if i had a proxima myself i would buy this system instantly because after a long day with this lever your arm will feel like falling off. now the old 6340 i have is better because lever is placed like the old ur 1 series before super series came in 1997. proxima is ready for ehr and has been for years... this italian hydraulics thats on them now i haent tried but its still levers. EHR should be at least an option from factory.

See that they have moved the hydraulic chest block to sit just above the top link just as New Holland and other makes progress still marches on pity no electronic hitch control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back