• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Holiday greetings from Finland !!

Thanks,

And yes your price estimate is very near i think. Havent bought any pump at 2 years but i think i will replace 2 pump next spring too, just for sure and keeping flow and preussure high enough!

Changing preussure... there is 2 preussure valves mainvalve after pump should be something 180 bar and there is another valve connected with hitch cylinder that should be adjusted about 210 bar. Crystal models had that 160 bar preussure. Im not sure if older UR1 had that 160 bar hydraulics too ?

Anyway, it should work 190 or 200 bars too but there is one main problem (my opinion) the (u-shape bended) pipe from pump to hitch control will propably get damage if you do that...

And the flow will drop in higher preussure quite much i suppose...

Change new pump and measure then preussure from external hydraulics coupling. If it is critical lower than 180 then you can lift the preussure safely! There have been sometimes tractor those are giving more preussure than 180 bars but there is been some that hasnt given what is required. We allways said service guy to check preussures from 200 hours driven tractor when it still got quarantee. Once they did set up some more preussure!

Markku, i thought that the models with gear pump under teh rear axle, had 160 bar but the Major series with 40 liter pump mounted on the engine distribution drive, had 180 bar.

I checked it out, ZTS should have 175 (+/- 0,25) and 12 series UR1 should have 160 bar (checked these from manual ). But both our UR1 gives out about 180 bar (measured regularly at 2200 eng rev/min) ????? Who has tuned them up???? Or did last 12 and 77 series had higher preussure ????

I cant tell that! But if you have 160 bar and i have 180 without any serious problems i think you can tune up your 5245 hydraulics too!

I worked at the American Embassy in Helsinki 1967-68. I agree with the blondes, beer and saunas. Out of all of my travels around the world, Finland was the only country I would have considered living in other than USA The people there were the greatest. When I make my fortune farming I will take a long vacation to that great country.
George
Southwest Ohio, USA

ha see this one DIY they were talking about Finland blonde girls nothing wrong irish blondes i have one ......... my bull

Funny they started off talking about blonde girls and went off talking about loaders

Never been to Finland all I know it's cold it lots of snow in winter but probably warm in summer.

And saunas, though I prefer steam rooms if I was at a hotel

i never go into a sauna at hotels usually full of men but don't get to a hotel too often with kids

That's probably because the men think the sauna will have women in there

I thought them lads went into the sauna then came out and jumped in the snow and then went back in again and there be girls doing that?

maybe thats why your supposed to run under the cold water after coming out of the sauna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back