• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Hi, New Zetor 7245 Owner in Nova Scotia Canada

steve_7245

Level 2
First name
Steve_7245
Hello

I just bought a zetor 7245 today. Looking to find parts, service and workshop manuals , electrial diagrams, hydraulic diagrams, pump and steering repair books in Canada. Is there anyone out there with this stuff? Also looking for equivalent oil specs for the tractor in line with what can be found at local dealers.

You can put 15W/40 or 10w/30 STOU (standard tractor oil universal) into the engine and transmission. Use ATF II in the powersteering.

Make sure your 15w/40 isnt just a regular engine oil, as it will foam when pressurised in a hydraulic system. a STOU can stand the heat of the engine, the pressure of the hydraulics, and also lubricate the transmission. ITs cheapest if you just buy a barrel of 15w/40 universal, or 10w/30 if you live in a very cold climate.

The standard 15w/40 engine oil you put in your car also works for the engine, and 80w/90 gear oil works for the transmission. a STOU is recommended for the transmission though, due to the pressure and heat in the hydraulic system.
You dont need a fancy synthetic oil in it.

Thankyou very much for your response. I have a diesel truck that uses 15W40 ( Castrol Diesel engine formulated) that I will use in the engine of the zetor .

15W40 might be too heavy in winter, I don,t know how cold it get,s NS but here in BC it would be to thick, I have a 7245 also and 80W90 is hard on the hydrolic system in the winter, if you need parts, Beard,s in Ontario are Zetor dealer,and know these tractor,s well.

Hi, where bouts in N.S. are you? I have some contacts and info on Zetors for N.S. if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back