• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

error code help

dannyboy

Level 2
First name
DannyBoy
Got an error code on my electronic control of my Landini Legend 105, the tractor is about five years old. According to the service manual you need to check : position sensor out of position OR short OR broken cable. We've checked the last two, it checks out okay I will check the position sensor today. I am on this forum because the mechanics on our island cannot figure this one out and I am forced to handle it on my own. Any ideas?

Hi Danny

It sounds like the position control sensor has given up the ghost if you've checked the connector on the cable to it. From memory the sensor is screwed into the middle of the top hydraulic cover under the rear of the cab. You can check the sensors with an ohm meter but I can't tell you what readings you should get.

Best of luck and I agree with the other post - buy a Zetor !!

Regards

Mike

If the position sensor and cable check out, IMHO and experience often a problem elsewhere can be mis-diagnosed by the tractor electronics and appear as the fault you are having.

My advice to you is to check that all cable connections are clean and tight and keep an eye out for anything untoward.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back