• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Do you guys use the site search ?

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
hey, do you guys use the site search ? i'm wondering

If i knew it was so simple, i would have installed it earlier... time, time, time....

I'm new on here, but the search is what I use most of the time while I'm on here.

Yes!!!
Very helpful to me and allows me to not bother you guys as much as I did in the beginning...Thanks :) Don

YEP! i spent hours on it when i first got my Zetor , ....... works pretty well, but would help if the threads could be organised into some sort of grouping like "Clutch" "PTO" Engine" etc
just when you have some spare time Renze ;)

Hi there! Thanks for keeping this site up and going. It is a very useful tool. Just an FYI: I have 3 browsers on my Mac (Firefox, Chrome and Safari). The site doesn't work on the first two (can't find the menu on the left red margin) and in Safari I can't get the search bar to work.
I understand it's most compatible with Explorer, but I thought you might want to know. Oddly, the site and the search function work just fine in Chrome on my iPhone.
Just sharing the feedback. Thanks again for maintaining this great tool!

I am starting to come on regularly, support is usually great, I just wish I had the knowledge to share back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back