• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Diecast models of older zetor tractors

john_flaherty

Level 2
First name
Jonniefla
I had quick search through the forum and didn't spot anything that might be what I'm after. Does anybody here know where diecast models of older zetors could be got? I'm looking for a diecast model of a 6045. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks a lot.
Regards
John

I had quick search through the forum and didn't spot anything that might be what I'm after. Does anybody here know where diecast models of older zetors could be got? I'm looking for a diecast model of a 6045. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks a lot.
Regards
John

I don't think you can get exactly the model you want bar you go to the people that make you a one off, but you'll get Crystal models here
https://www.donedeal.ie/toys-for-sa...ctors-great-for-christmas/20415886?campaign=6

I have a 12441 model myself.

Also look at this.

Thanks for that diy, I had seen them alright they all look lovely I was just hoping other models could be got. I thought maybe as this is international forum that someone here from some other country might know where they could be got. I havnt tried any model shops yet so that's next step I suppose. Thanks again.

That shop in Carlow mad for models has a great selection of all types of tractors and machinery. Other than that you could go to one of the farm model shows, there is always people that make die cast models you could ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back