• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Crystal Agropoland?

treaney

Staff member
First name
TomZ
Has anyone any experience with these tractors yet?

Markku - you were to test drive one about a year ago. What were your impressions?

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

The Zetor engine is as a standard but because engine must fill Eurotier 2 requirements if it is sold in EU the engine is Deutz in this marketing.

The price of Crystal is about 35 to 50% lower than other 160 hp tractors. It is decent price.

I am going to have a test drive when Im travelling to importers neighbourhood and maybe if the experience is positive I buy one 169 type Crystal. [/]

Model 169 is based on ZTS and Ursus UR2 series frame. (same gearbox, axles, differential housing etch) Something is changed. Brakes are wet, 4-wd wet clutch pack is stronger and hydraulic system is new (Bosh hitch control). And engine is from Deutz. High torque and low fuel consumption. Cabin is comfortable and tractor outlook is nice.

Other models that 169 i dont know anything (i was told it can be built with 12/6, 16/8 and 32/32 gearboxes).

I think it is very competitive tractor if powershift and electronics arent needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back