• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Blue Zetor?

john

Level 2
First name
John
Renze,

Why were some of the olders zetors painted blue like this one? http://www.farmphoto.com/photography/message.asp?dsply=all&mid=102898&gkp=

John

...have a look in Czechia: Until the 90's, Zetors were available in yellow, green, blue and red.
Because the very little demand for yellow, the yellow paint was discontinued within a year or two. The blue was a popular color in Czechia, the green a little less than blue. For recognition sake, all exported tractors were the well known red.

..and I thought that Valmet were the first to provide colour options - That was a very customer-focused option by Zetor for its time:).

I have repainted my 2511 , the original color is blue (construction jear 1963)

ZJ, i lookt on the plate with the technical donations, put on by the importer in Belgium, at that time that was Hock from Brussels.
Its a 2511, built in 1964

What ever happened to the olive drab green color that Zetor was experimenting with a couple of years ago? There was a picture of one in Profi.

Woodbeef, there's a pic in the image gallery, of an olive green second generation Forterra prototype, in the 1999 Agritechnica fair, long before the Forterra 2 was taken in production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back