• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Bleeding Zetor Hydraulics? How?

honeycuttmachine

Level 2
First name
HoneycuttMachine
Hi Guys,

Along with the probable clutch problem (Tractor will barely move an inch or two when in gear and clutch engaged) how does one bleed the hydraulic system on the the 12145? It was ran low on fluid and I have added enough to bring up to good level but hydraulic system will still not respond.

Someone suggested bleeding the system but I do not know how to proceed. Please advise, most appreciated!

Jerry

Hi Guys,

Along with the probable clutch problem (Tractor will barely move an inch or two when in gear and clutch engaged) how does one bleed the hydraulic system on the the 12145? It was ran low on fluid and I have added enough to bring up to good level but hydraulic system will still not respond.

Someone suggested bleeding the system but I do not know how to proceed. Please advise, most appreciated!

Jerry

As I said already, the fact that tractor won't move is more lightly due to a clutch problem not oil related, If you start the tractor in neutral and try engage 1st gear in high, does it grid going into gear? or when you release the pedal does it move as the pedal is coming up or right at the very end? lf so it's the clutch.

Hi Guys,

To bleed the hydraulics you need to back up a good high ramp with the back of the tractor higher than the engine, then with the engine running, work the hydraulic lever in the cab closest to the seat backwards and forward a few times and put into hi/lo for the torque and turn on/off the PTO few times and then back to the hyd lever again. Then take down off ramp should be fine now.

You would really want to have the oil up to the top mark on the dipstick for maximum hydraulics and check the filters too.

Hi Guys,

Jerry

As I said already, the fact that tractor won't move is more lightly due to a clutch problem not oil related, If you start the tractor in neutral and try engage 1st gear in high, does it grid going into gear? or when you release the pedal does it move as the pedal is coming up or right at the very end? lf so it's the clutch.

Yes! Exactly as you predicted, the gears do grind and it barely moves as the pedal is released. I will prepare myself to split the tractor to change clutch. Best regards and thank you very much for the assistance!

Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back