• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Any Crystals out in your area already ?

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
As many of you will know, here in the Netherlands Zetor sales plummeted under a different importer for two years, and now the new (old) importer has to regain trust in the organisation, in a critical time where the big players demand exclusivity from their dealers, which in practice means that big dealers are focusing their efforts on the other mainstream brand, and Zetor gets leftover with the small dealers that cant keep up with the big boys. Unfortunately these two events occurred at the same time, which means i dont see any new ones over here...

The Forterra HD i only see on Youtube as demonstrators, but the Crystal seems to be out in the wild, as shown in this Polish video:

Video is set of privat from polish guy.

I also see Zetor UK and Zetor PL very actively promoting them :)

Then the Forterra TIER 4 final: Still with inline fuel pump, which is an advantage in any area of the world with questionable fuel quality, or biofuels.
The Forterra Classic also has gotten the automatic powershift, which is, i think, the only way to distinguish this entry-level machine from a used product.

In my opinion, the Crystal is only missing a heavy duty 8 ton rear axle, and a better designed (yet simple) side console like used on the Proxima to be competitive in all fields, within this class. Other than that, it looks just great :D
Off course they cant do all improvements at once, as behind the scenes, work commences on Common Rail engines and DSG gearboxes, which both are vital in conserving old, and aquiring new dealer relations that can market the product...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back