• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

7,3 litre crankshaft

puchracer

Level 2
First name
Steffen Poulsen
Hi, I need a 7,3 crank shaft to stroke a 6,8 engine, anyone on here that knows the OE number or where i can find one?
Have heard there were a indstrial 8,5 litre engine, anyone that can confirm or unconfirm that ?

Will this 7,3 crank and conrods fit 6,8 block without modifcations ?

Best regards Steffen

I dont know if the UR4 engines had a higher deck height, lower pistons or shorter rods, but if you only change the crankshaft the piston hits the head.

The 8.5 liter industrial engine maxed out at 1500rpm, used Crystal heads, but had 150mm stroke...

I dont know if the UR4 engines had a higher deck height, lower pistons or shorter rods, but if you only change the crankshaft the piston hits the head.

The 8.5 liter industrial engine maxed out at 1500rpm, used Crystal heads, but had 150mm stroke...

The rods from the 7.3 have different oe Number so must be shorter.

This 8.5 litre engine do you have any Information About it? Manufactor or anything? This Will be good With the turbo pistons as they are bulletproof for tractor pulling.

I really cant find back anything about the 8.5 liter marine engine. I found it 15 years ago on the internet, it was a small engine builder, which is most probably defunct now. It wasnt Slavia, who put aircooled heads on Zetor blocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back