• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3320 remote hydraulics

andyh1956

Level 2
First name
andyh1956
greetings from Mississippi, usa. I have a question about my 3320. I am going to hook up a log splitter & I have identified the #1 & #2 ports & return port but don't understand where to set the levers that control the oil. the splitter has it's own spool valve & none on the tractor. the manual is a little hard for me to understand. thanks
andy

i tie a rubber band ( truck curtain tie) around the lever and the twist lever for the flow control in front of it.

thanks for the help . I also need to identify the male end that goes into the female quick connect on the tractor that will go onto the hose ends. without removing one of the female couplers from the tractor & taking it with me to the hose shop what do I tell them I need? the slide on the coupler reads "KNOMI-ISO-12.5/0295. the hose shop cannot work with this number. thanks
andy

Isnt that just a standard half inch ISO or DIN coupler? Or did someone change the couplers for John Deere couplers ?

then they are standard ag couplers used by every manufacturer except for JD (untill recently i think)

ok found them to be gates Part# G94011-0808 Description 8MQBA-8FP. I will get hoses hooked up this weekend, I'm sure there will be more problems- thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back